- Jeremy Maclin, Joe Flacco Not Overreacting to Missed Connections
Wide receiver Jeremy Maclin was targeted a team-high 11 times, but caught just three passes for 27 yards in Pittsburgh. Two opportunities for big plays on the Ravens’ last drive went incomplete.
- Late for Work 12/14: Way Too Early, But Very Intriguing Ravens First-Round Mock Draft
Todd McShay predicts the Ravens will select 'Baby Beckham' in April. Even with Alex Collins' emergence, should the Ravens draft a running back? Keep an eye on Tennessee … another wild-card spot could open up. With WR injuries and Jeremy Maclin's st
- Who's Practicing, Who's Not at Cleveland Browns
Chris Moore and Za'Darius Smith both practiced. Mike Wallace was sidelined with an ankle issue. Maurice Canady and Ryan Jensen were both limited.
- Browns Wide Receiver Josh Gordon Gives Ravens Another Super-Talented Test
Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon has logged seven catches for 154 yards and a touchdown in his first two games back following a three-year absence because of suspensions. The Ravens know they have to rebound from last week’s mistakes.
- Ravens Not Overlooking Winless Cleveland Browns
The Browns pose a greater challenge than their record indicates, especially their No. 6 ranked rush defense. Cleveland always plays the Ravens close, and is motivated to avoid a winless season.
- Why Running Back Alex Collins Wears a Super Dark Facemask Visor
The breakout Ravens running back said he’s been dealing with migraine headaches since high school, and they used to be so bad that they made him throw up before games.
- Ravens Wednesday Transcripts
RAVENS WEDNESDAY TRANSCRIPTS: Week 15 at browns Head Coach John Harbaugh, RB Alex Collins, QB Joe Flacco, CB Marlon Humphrey & OLB Terrell Suggs (The transcript of Browns head coach Hue Jackson’s...
- Late for Work 12/13: RGIII Says He Came 'Really Close' to Signing With Ravens, But Declined Offer
The former Redskins quarterback said he didn’t want to sign with Baltimore on such short notice. NFL power rankings: Ravens are not quite a top-10 team. You need to watch this performance by a youth choir – it will inspire you for the rest o
- Emerging Ravens Wide Receiver Chris Moore Breaks Out Dead Fish FIFA Celebration
The Ravens’ second-year wideout entertained gamers, but scared people on his own sideline with his touchdown celebration on Sunday Night Football. Moore has been playing well the past three weeks.
- Eisenberg: Beating the Browns Is More Important Than Beating the Steelers
The rivalry game in Pittsburgh was an unforgettable instant classic that entertained the nation. Few will pay attention to the Cleveland game, but it has far-reaching effects on Baltimore's chances of advancing to the postseason.
- Late for Work 12/12: Actually, Ravens DON'T Have Wild-Card Spot, But Still Control Their Destiny
With the Patriots' stunning loss, who is the AFC's best team? Injuries taking a toll on C.J. Mosley. The Ravens essentially have Alex Collins 'under contract' through 2019. Chris Moore outperforming Jeremy Maclin recently.
- News & Notes: John Harbaugh Looks Back on Steelers Play-Calling With 20/20 Hindsight
Head Coach John Harbaugh talked about the Ravens’ decision to throw instead of run to start a key drive late in the fourth quarter. He also shed light on the coverage of Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown.
- Alex Collins Is Ready for Whatever Workload He Can Get
Running back Alex Collins ran for a career-high 120 yards and scored a touchdown against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Baltimore's ground game flexed its muscles again.
- Brandon Carr: 'I've Been on an Island for 10 Years'
The Ravens struggled to slow down Pittsburgh’s dynamic receiver Antonio Brown, who finished the game with 213 receiving yards.
- Ravens Offense Puts Together Another Strong Performance, This Time in Pittsburgh
Baltimore's offense, which ranked 31st in the NFL two weeks ago, is moving up the rankings after a 38-point showing in Pittsburgh. The Ravens have averaged the ninth-most points per game in the league.
Team News: Baltimore Ravens
Now On Air
Live Sports Schedule
Weekday Programs & Podcasts
6-10am: Golic & Wingo
10am-1pm: Dan Le Batard & Stugotz
1-4pm: Ryen Russillo
4-7pm: Bomani Jones
7-9pm: Jalen & Jacoby
9-11pm: Jorge & Izzy
11pm-2pm: Freddie Coleman
2-6am: SportsCenter AllNight