- Mike Wallace Ruled out With Concussion After Brutal Hit
The Ravens wideout took a brutal illegal hit from Vikings safety Andrew Sendejo, which caused his helmet to fly off. The Ravens now have just three healthy wide receivers.
- Mike Wallace, Brandon Williams Active; Jeremy Maclin Out vs. Vikings
The Ravens hope that Williams can bring a much-needed boost to the run game. Mike Wallace will play, but Jeremy Maclin will miss his second-straight game with a back injury.
- Ravens Roster Moves
RAVENS ROSTER MOVES The Baltimore Ravens Saturday re-signed G/C Tony Bergstrom to the 53-man roster and waived CB Tony McRae. Bergstrom, who was released earlier in the week (Oct. 19) so the team c...
- Ravens vs. Vikings: Everything You Need to Know
Get broadcast info, the key storylines and matchups to watch for the Ravens' Week 7 game in Minnesota.
- Ravens Bring Back Tony Bergstrom for Offensive Line Depth
Baltimore brought back offensive lineman Tony Bergstrom after he was waived this week. The Ravens released cornerback Tony McRae.
- Eisenberg: Ravens Need to Find Another Blueprint for Winning
In all their wins this season, the Ravens built a big lead in the first half and then milked the clock with their run game. It's a nice formula and worked, but they'll need more winning blueprints in this unpredictable league.
- After Injuries to Himself, and Now Others, Michael Campanaro May Get His Shot
Wide receiver Michael Campanaro has been a promising player who has yet to make a game-changing difference. That could now change.
- Who's Playing, Who's Not vs. Minnesota Vikings
Defensive tackle Brandon Williams participated all week in practice and the Ravens like his chances to play. Wide receivers Mike Wallace and Jeremy Maclin are questionable. Stefon Diggs has been ruled out for Minnesota.
- Ravens Friday Transcript
FRIDAY PODIUM TRANSCRIPT: WEEK 7 AT VIKINGS Head Coach John Harbaugh Opening statement: “Good to see you guys, appreciate you being here. Friday practice, and we’re ready for a challenging Minneso...
- Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Wants to Change 'Archaic' NFL Rule
Steve Bisciotti believes developmental players, and thus the NFL product as a whole, would benefit from more time with the teams that invest in them. Plus, he shares a turning point for first-round rookie Marlon Humphrey.
- Funny Pages: In Case of Emergency, Break Out the Memes
At a time like this, it's best to get back to what we do best. For Funny Pages, that means making Ravens memes out of real-life memes.
- Late for Work 10/20: Steve Bisciotti Speaks Out in Defense of Harbaugh, Flacco and Newsome
The picks are in: 42 pundits predict Ravens vs. Vikings game. Another move coming for the offensive line? Ravens-Vikings scouting report. Passionate Dean Pees says defense is not all doom and gloom.
- Ravens Thursday Transcripts
THURSDAY PODIUM TRANSCRIPTS: Week 7 AT VIKINGS Special Teams Coordinator/Associate Head Coach Jerry Rosburg, Offensive Coordinator Marty Mornhinweg,& Defensive Coordinator Dean Pees Special Teams C...
- WR Mike Wallace Says He 'Should Be Fine for Sunday'
The veteran receiver was limited in practice Wednesday with a back injury, which he said occurred after taking a helmet to the back in Sunday's game.
- John Harbaugh: Ronnie Stanley Is Destined to Be One of the NFL's Top Tackles
Quarterback Joe Flacco said second-year left tackle Ronnie Stanley ‘wants to know it all.’ Stanley has a huge challenge this week in Minnesota.
Team News: Baltimore Ravens
Live Sports Schedule
Weekday Programs & Podcasts
6-10am: Mike & Mike
10am-1pm: Dan Le Batard & Stugotz
1-4pm: Ryen Russillo
4-7pm: Terry Ford
7-9pm: Jalen & Jacoby
9-11pm: Jorge & Izzy
11pm-2pm: Freddie Coleman
2-6am: SportsCenter AllNight