- Phils add pair of relievers, but still work to do
The Phillies left the Winter Meetings on Thursday with two relief pitchers and more work to do.
- Phils deal Rule 5 Draft pick Burdi for int'l money
The Phillies made one final deal before they left the Winter Meetings on Thursday. They selected right-hander Nick Burdi with the No. 3 pick in the Rule 5 Draft, before trading him to the Pirates for $500,000 in 2017-18 international signing bonus pool mo
- Klentak doesn't expect Phils to make big splash
The Phillies plan to make a little more noise this offseason.
- SHOP SALE: Take 25-50% off sitewide
Save big while making a serious dent in your shopping list. Take 25 to 50 percent off sitewide at the Phillies Shop through tonight at 11:59 ET in a special two-day savings event.
- Phils set to add another 'pen piece in Hunter
The Phillies reiterated Tuesday that they have no intentions to toss their plans aside and sign a starting pitcher to a nine-figure deal or send a massive package of prospects to a player in the final year of his contract.
- Kapler racks up miles to meet with players
Gabe Kapler has spent his first few weeks as Phillies manager connecting. He is big into connecting.
- Winter Meetings interview with Gabe Kapler
Phillies manager Gabe Kapler speaks with the media at the 2017 Winter Meetings.
- Source: Neshek, Phillies close to 2-year deal
Pat Neshek said in July that he would love to rejoin the Phillies this offseason. A source said Monday afternoon that the Phillies are close to an agreement with the free-agent right-hander.
- Machado, Phillies could be tough match
The Phillies would love Manny Machado in red pinstripes in 2018, but Philadelphia fans should not hold their breath.
- Bid on experiences with new skip Kapler, Kruk
Phillies fans have heard that manager Gabe Kapler is a nutrition and fitness fanatic. He is ready to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Klentak preaches patience in Phils' rebuild
The Phillies made their pitch to Shohei Ohtani, like every other team in baseball. They have contacted the Marlins about Giancarlo Stanton, like any organization with a strong farm system and deep pockets.
- Phils used 2010 Meetings to build epic rotation
The buzz for one of the most anticipated seasons in Phillies history started the previous December in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., at the same hotel that will host this year's Winter Meetings.
- Inbox: Will Phils trade Galvis or Hernandez?
Beat reporter Todd Zolecki answers fans' questions in a new edition of the Phillies Inbox.
- Sources: Phillies to add ex-Braves prospect
Sources confirmed Tuesday night that the Phillies and Abrahan Gutierrez agreed to a $550,000 bonus, which Baseball America first reported. Gutierrez, 18, is one of 13 former Braves prospects that became free agents last month when Major League Baseball pe
- Kapler thrilled by diverse skill set in his staff
Phillies manager Gabe Kapler said he loves the fact that he and bench coach Rob Thomson think differently about baseball. Kapler believes the contrast of opinions will be beneficial during the season.
- Phillies hire Thomson as bench coach
Phillies manager Gabe Kapler officially named Rob Thomson as his bench coach on Tuesday.
- MLB Pipeline's Top 50 Draft prospects for 2018
For the first time in three years, the top spot on MLBPipeline.com's early Draft Top 50 list is not topped by a high school pitcher. It should come as no surprise that the top guy is still a pitcher, and one from the 2017 College World Series champion Flo
- Kapler impressed with young Phils' leadership
So, J.P. Crawford, what do you and your teammates need? Phillies manager Gabe Kapler asked Crawford that question upon meeting him for dinner a few weeks ago in Long Beach, Calif.
- Hoskins, Crawford ring the bell at Sixers game
Hoskins, Crawford ring the bell at Sixers game
- Phils tender contracts to arb-eligible quintet
The Phillies offered no surprises Friday, tendering contracts to each of their five players eligible for salary arbitration.
- Phils announce front office promotions, hires
The Phillies on Friday afternoon announced numerous promotions and hires within their baseball operations department.
- Allen, Morandini named club ambassadors
The Phillies have named Dick Allen and Mickey Morandini as club ambassadors. The team announced Thursday that they will join Gary Matthews, who has served in the role since 2014.
- Appel, Tirado clear waivers, will stay with Phils
Mark Appel will get another shot to make the big leagues with the Phillies.
- Eagles greet Howard with song
Eagles greet Howard with song
- Former Phils RHP Gonzalez dies in accident
Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez, who defected from Cuba to sign with the Phillies organization, and pitched briefly for Philadelphia at the Major League level in 2014, died Thursday in an automobile accident in his home country, the club confirmed. He was 34.
- Phillies hire Guerrero as assistant hitting coach
The Phillies announced the addition of 28-year-old Pedro Guerrero to their Major League coaching staff. He will serve as the assistant hitting coach to John Mallee under new manager Gabe Kapler.
- Join Phanta Claus for #PhilliesHolidays events
#PhilliesHolidays are just around the corner -- and that means plenty of free Phillies fun for the entire family!
- Phillies add 4 prospects to 40-man roster
The Phillies are loaded with pitching prospects in the Minor Leagues and Monday they protected four of their most valuable arms from next month's Rule 5 Draft. They also cut loose a once highly touted pitching prospect.
- Phillies slugger Thome lands on HOF ballot
Jim Thome sparked a baseball renaissance in Philadelphia in 2003. He could be a first-ballot Hall of Fame inductee 15 years later.
- Hello spring: Schedules are out
The Phillies open their Grapefruit League schedule on Feb. 23 against the Blue Jays in Dunedin, Fla. They play their home opener at Spectrum Field in Clearwater against the Orioles on Feb. 24. The Phils finish their Grapefruit League schedule on March 27
- Eflin surprises kids at annual CBP sleepover
Zach Eflin, Gabe Kapler and Matt Klentak surprised eight children taking a break from their cancer treatments and other illnesses with family and friends to attend the annual sleepover Friday night at Citizens Bank Park.
- Phillies' Top 30 Prospects list
Who do the Phillies have in the pipeline? Get scouting reports, video, stats, projected ETAs and more for Philly's Top 30 Prospects on MLBPipeline.com's Prospect Watch.
Team News: Philadelphia Phillies
Now On Air
Live Sports Schedule
Weekday Programs & Podcasts
6-10am: Golic & Wingo
10am-1pm: Dan Le Batard & Stugotz
1-4pm: Ryen Russillo
4-7pm: Bomani Jones
7-9pm: Jalen & Jacoby
9-11pm: Jorge & Izzy
11pm-2pm: Freddie Coleman
2-6am: SportsCenter AllNight