- #AwardWorthy: Vote for Best Fan Catch
Vote for a fellow Phils supporter for Best Fan Catch in the 2017 Esurance MLB Awards, baseball's ultimate honors.
- Phils shift manager search to external candidates
Quietly, the Phillies are making progress in their managerial search.
- Phillies' Arizona Fall League overview
Jonathan Mayo checks in on the Phillies' Arizona Fall League participants, led by talented outfielder Cornelius Randolph.
- Can Franco find groove like Eagles' Agholor?
The Phillies have a number of knotty decisions that must be unraveled this offseason. None is more vexing than what to do about Maikel Franco.
- Lefty prospect Garcia nearly unhittable in AFL
Glendale rode a strong start from Phillies No. 18 prospect Elniery Garcia to its fifth straight victory. Garcia, who took the Desert Dogs' only loss on Opening Day, spun four shutout innings while allowing just one hit and one walk. He struck out five in
- Inbox: Should Phillies sign free-agent starter?
I don't understand why the Phillies aren't going to spend money this offseason. What are they waiting for? -- Milt K., Beloit, Wis.
- Bowa named senior advisor to GM
The Phillies named Larry Bowa senior advisor to the general manager on Friday. He had spent the previous four seasons as the team's bench coach and infield instructor.
- Source: Phils to interview Tribe's pitching coach
The Phillies plan to interview Indians pitching coach Mickey Callaway as part of their managerial search.
- Sources: Phils interview 3 manager candidates
The Phillies have stepped up their managerial search.
- Phils eye vets to bolster rotation, 'pen, bench
The Phillies have spent the past two offseasons finding rentals to plug holes on their 25-man roster. They wanted them for stability. But they also hoped to flip them to contenders in July. This offseason could be different.
- Q&A: Lidge reflects on postseason experience
Brad Lidge was selected by the Astros in the first round of the 1998 MLB Draft. He later was part of the only two Houston teams to advance in the postseason out of the 10 that had made it (prior to this season).
- Stacked farm gives MacPhail offseason options
Phillies president Andy MacPhail believes the farm system has an abundance of talent, allowing the team several options this offseason.
- MacPhail says Phillies to upgrade ballpark
The Phillies are planning to invest millions to improve the fan experience, upgrade security and more.
- Hoskins, Romero named Prospects of the Year
The Phillies had one of the best farm systems in baseball this season because they had some of the best prospects in baseball. Rhys Hoskins and JoJo Romero are just two of them.
- MacPhail, ownership content with club's formula
Andy MacPhail's day planner for Wednesday, June 21, was almost completely blocked out by two notations. There was a game against the Cardinals that night at Citizens Bank Park. First, though, the Phillies president would meet with the team's ownership gro
- Phillies optimistic after solid second half
The Phillies' bright future didn't look so bright at the All-Star break. But enough of their young players and prospects showed promise in the second half that it's not crazy to think that, with a good offseason, the Phillies could legitimately be a .500
- Sanchez growing without throwing at instructs
Sixto Sanchez, who turned 19 at the end of July, has leapt up prospect lists and is rapidly becoming known as one of the best pitching prospects in the game.
- MacPhail: GM-manager connection 'critical'
The moment that Phillies general manager Matt Klentak told Pete Mackanin that he wanted a new manager next season, the expectations for the Phillies ratcheted up dramatically.
- Phils give Ashburn Award to longtime employee
The Phillies presented longtime employee Chris Pohl with its 2017 Richie Ashburn Achievement Award.
- Bowa staying with Phillies, but unlikely as coach
Larry Bowa is staying with the Phillies. A source confirmed on Monday that the Phillies have asked Bowa to remain in the organization, although he is unlikely to return as a member of the coaching staff.
- Galvis faces uncertainty heading into offseason
Freddy Galvis and Larry Bowa posed for photos Sunday evening at Citizens Bank Park.
- Mackanin receives long ovation in final game
The Citizens Bank Park faithful lobbed more than their fair share of standing ovations upon worthy subjects in 2017, an odd thought as the Phillies occupied the lower reaches of the standings for the entirety of the season.
- Bats erupt to lift Phils to shutout win in finale
Mets manager Terry Collins and Phillies manager Pete Mackanin exchanged lineup cards at home plate for the final time Sunday afternoon at Citizens Bank Park.
- Draft order set; Phillies to pick No. 3
Both the San Francisco Giants and Detroit Tigers had designs on the postseason in 2017. For a variety of reasons, things didn't work out as planned. The consolation prize? Getting to pick at the top of the 2018 Draft.
- Alfaro exits after collision at home plate
The sixth inning of Saturday's extra-inning contest against the Mets was likely the last we'll see of Phillies catcher Jorge Alfaro in 2017, after the backstop took a heavy shot to the head in a collision at home plate.
- Hoskins ties it, but Phillies fall to Mets in extras
Mets third baseman Asdrubal Cabrera had a big Saturday night in the penultimate game of the 2017 season.</p>
- Stairs hopes to stick around as hitting coach
Matt Stairs exited the batting cage early Saturday evening at Citizens Bank Park, following a lengthy one-on-one conversation with Rhys Hoskins.
- Mackanin looking forward to new role with Phils
Pete Mackanin is moving forward while looking back.
- Phils muscle up behind strong Lively vs. Mets
The Phillies hope to finish a resurgent second half with a strong final weekend against the Mets at Citizens Bank Park.
- Phils to begin managerial search immediately
Phillies general manager Matt Klentak said Friday that the search for a new manager begins immediately.
- Phillies shift Mackanin out of manager's seat
Pete Mackanin will not be back next season as the Phillies' manager. The Phils made the announcement on Friday, less than five months after they signed him to a contract extension through 2018.
- Moniak adjusting mechanics at instructs
After seeing Mickey Moniak take some lumps, especially in the second half, the Phillies are working with a very willing student to alter some of his hitting mechanics.
- Phils, Mets to play in MLB Little League Classic
The Phillies and Mets will play in the second Little League Classic in Williamsport, Pa., on Aug. 19, 2018.
- Real deal? Phils have high hopes for Hoskins
Ryan Howard. Darin Ruf. Rhys Hoskins. Three Phillies sluggers who began as a faraway train whistle from the lower reaches of the farm system, a whisper of promise. Who created a buzz of anticipation by putting up huge numbers at Double-A Reading. Who made
- Pair of 3-run rallies lifts Phillies over Nationals
Since just after the All-Star break, the Phillies, who struggled mightily in the first half, have played .500 baseball. Their latest victory was a 7-5 win over the Nationals on Wednesday night at Citizens Bank Park, securing a series victory.
- Hoskins, Crawford impressing with discipline
If there's one thing general manager Matt Klentak and the Phillies' front office appreciate, it's players that control the strike zone, be it pitchers or hitters. It's impacted everything from roster construction to Draft tendencies to determining the cor
- Phillies' Top 30 Prospects list
Who do the Phillies have in the pipeline? Get scouting reports, video, stats, projected ETAs and more for Philly's Top 30 Prospects on MLBPipeline.com's Prospect Watch.
Team News: Philadelphia Phillies
Live Sports Schedule
Weekday Programs & Podcasts
6-10am: Mike & Mike
10am-1pm: Dan Le Batard & Stugotz
1-4pm: Ryen Russillo
4-7pm: Terry Ford
7-9pm: Jalen & Jacoby
9-11pm: Jorge & Izzy
11pm-2pm: Freddie Coleman
2-6am: SportsCenter AllNight