- Wizards look to even series with Game 4 in D.C.
The Wizards attempt to even the series at two games apiece with Game 4 in D.C. on Sunday.
- Wizards take Game 3 over Raptors, 122-103
With their backs against the wall in Game 3, the Wizards responded with a resounding and definitive victory over the Raptors, 122-103. It was a heated contest on Friday night in the nation’s capital, with the Wizards protecting home court.
- Help Send Hendley Elementary Robotics Team to World Championship
What started as the vision of a dedicated and inspired STEM teacher to see a robotics program established at her D.C.
- Wizards can't overcome early deficit, drop Game 2 in Toronto
Tuesday, the Raptors jumped all over Washington in Game 2 from the jump. And while the Wizards showed a valiant effort to make the game close late, they didn’t have the fuel to finish, falling 131-119 in Toronto.
- Wizards look for split in Toronto
The Wizards look to even the series at 1-1 before heading back to D.C.
- Wizards Announce #DCFamily Playoff Activities
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Washington Wizards will host several activities as they invite their fans to join in the ex
- Wizards look back at Game 1, turn focus to Tuesday
- Wizards fall in Game 1, 114-106
The playoffs officially tipped off for the 2017-18 Washington Wizards in Toronto on Saturday evening. In a back-and-forth Game 1, the Wizards fell to the Raptors, 114-106.
- Game 1 tonight in Toronto
The Wizards and Raptors square off in Game 1 tonight in Toronto.
- Wizards - Raptors Series Preview
If you're a hoops fan, this is the best time of year. The playoffs have arrived and there are some very intriguing first round matchups across the league, including this one between the eighth seeded Washington Wizards and the top seeded Toronto Rap
Team News: Washington Wizards
Live Sports Schedule
Weekday Programs & Podcasts
6-10am: Golic & Wingo
10am-1pm: Dan Le Batard & Stugotz
1-3pm: Schofield on Sports
3-6pm: Will Cain
6-9pm: Spain & Fitz
9pm-1am: Freddie & Fitzsimmons
1-4am: SportsCenter AllNight
4-6am: First & Last